In addition to practicing as a GP and Acupuncturist, I carry out a number of other activities that help me to stay at the forefront of the field:
- Teaching medical students at Bristol University, coaching them in consultation skills.
- Advising university projects to design and develop novel equipment to sense posture and aid movement.
- Clinical Tutoring of acupuncture students from the College of Integrated Chinese Medicine, a partner organisation of Kingston University.
- In 2013, I lead an expedition to The Cordillera Blanca in Peru where I studied the effectiveness of Acupuncture in delaying the onset of High Altitude Headache.
- For more information please Click here.